如果年华真的似水、为何退不去。
If you really like, why not go back.
如果人生真的如梦、为何醒不来。
If you really like life, why not to wake up.
陷入爱河的人的心脏永远是最痛的。
The heart of a man in love is always the most painful.
踏入感情的人的心灵永远是有份爱。
The hearts of the people into the feelings of love is always a love.
心,从陌生到熟悉,梦,还重复的做着。
Heart, from the unfamiliar to the familiar, the dream, but also repeat the doing.
爱,曾留下的痕迹,你,已刻在了心里。
Love, have left traces of you, has carved in the heart.
老婆,愿为你穿上西服当你的新郎。
Wife, would like to put on a suit for you when you groom.
老公,愿为你穿上婚纱当你的新娘。
Husband, would like to put on a wedding dress for you when your bride.
用最美的辞藻修饰最爱的人。
With the most beautiful words modified favorite people.
用最真的行动感动最爱的人。
With the most real action moved the most loved one.
不喊痛,不一定没感觉。不要求,不一定没期待。
Don't shout pain, not necessarily no feeling. Does not require, do not have to look forward to.
不落泪,不一定没伤痕。不说话,不一定没心声。
Do not shed tears, not necessarily no scars. Don't talk, don't have no voice.
那些极少出现的情绪占据了过去整整一个回忆。
Those little emotions that occupy a whole memory of the past.
这些支离破碎的爱情侵蚀了未来整整一个世纪。
These fragmented love has eroded the future for a whole century.
年少时,我们因谁因爱或是只因寂寞而同场起舞。
When we were young, we were dancing in the same field because of love or loneliness.
沧桑后,我们何因何故寂寞如初却宁愿形同陌路。
The vicissitudes of life, we why why lonely again but rather as a stranger.
我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子。
I'm crazy crazy crazy crazy love you.
你是个傻子傻子傻子傻得确好懂事。
You are a fool fool fool silly is really good.
抛掉、抛掉、抛掉所有包袱。
Away, away, throw away all the baggage.
丢掉、丢掉、丢掉所有烦恼。
Lose, lose, lose all the trouble.
我追尾了太久太久的爱情,终究容落了她人。
My rear end for a long time love, let her fall eventually.
我憧憬了太久太久的幸福,终究没能入我身。
I have been looking forward to the happiness that is too long, after all, can not be in my body.
未来的记忆,填上的全都是你。
Memories of the future, all you have to fill in.
给你一个期许,就是如此确定。
Give you a wish, is so sure.
牵绊我的人,我让他永远站不起来。
Hold me, I let him never stand up.
扶起我的人,我让他永远不会摔倒。
Help my people, I let him will never fall.
1我想所谓的幸福、已经失了。
I think the so-called happiness, has lost.
我想所谓的甜蜜、已经落了。
I think the so-called sweet, has fallen.
不骂不吵不张扬,安安分分一起过。
Don't scold not noisy not make public, an an an an an an an an cent to live together.
不骂不吵不张扬,安安分分一起过。
Don't scold not noisy not make public, an an an an an an an an cent to live together.
我不在乎浮光掠影的尘世,我只在乎你。
I don't care about skimming over the surface of the earth, I only care about you.
我不留恋似雪若花的浮生,我只留恋你。
I don't want to spend life like snow, I just miss you.
我多么希望有那么一个人会狠狠的疼我。
How I wish there was such a person will be very painful to me.
我多么希望有那么一个人拼了命的爱我。
How I wish there was a man who loved me.
原谅我不媚不萌不温柔不是白富美!
Forgive me for not Mei not adorable not gentleness not Baifu beauty!
原谅我不高不帅没势力不是富二代!
Forgive me not high not handsome not power is not rich two generation!
自从我走了之后思恋一直围绕着我,从未停止。
Since I left the bum always around me, never stop.
我想你走了之后寂寞一直围绕着我,从未停歇。
I want you to go after the lonely has been around me, never stop.
最后只剩下星空,像不变回忆陪着我。
In the end only the stars, like the same memories with me.
至少回忆会永久,像不变星空陪着我。
At least the memories will be forever, like the same star to accompany me.
夜雨风寒自知苦如此,何必徒伤感。
So why bitter cold rain was just sad.
秋叶水清莫问伤多深,不如不爱情。
Don't ask how deep hurt autumn water, do not love.
其实我知道你每天都在。
In fact, I know you are in every day.
其实我知道你一直都在。
In fact, I know you have been in.
我要稳稳的幸福,能抵挡末日的残酷。
I want happiness, can resist the cruel.
我要稳稳的幸福,能抵挡失落的痛楚。
I want happiness, can resist the lost pain.
他们说恶魔会爱上天使是因为碰撞摩擦成爱。
They say the devil will fall in love with an angel because of the collision and friction into love.
他们说天使会爱上恶魔是因为相惜相恋成爱。
They said that the angel will love the devil because love love.
向往着阳光的温暖,你会给我阳光的温暖。
Longing for the warmth of the sun, you will give me the warmth of the sun.
羡慕着温暖的阳光,你会给我温暖的阳光。
Envy the warm sunshine, you will give me the warmth of the sun.
黑纸白字。清清楚楚诠释着咱们的不离不弃。
Black and white. Clearly the interpretation we never abandon.
白纸黑字。清清楚楚记录着咱们的点点滴滴。
Put it down in black and white。 Clearly record our bit by bit.
不相睡去,怕梦里没有你。
Not afraid to sleep, dream without you.
不想醒来,怕醒来没有你。
Do not want to wake up, afraid of waking up without you.
你想象的,并非是我所谓的。
What you imagine is not what I mean.
你所谓的,并非是我想象的。
What you mean is not what I imagined.
其实,我知道你每天都在。
In fact, I know you are in every day.
其实,我知道你一直都在。
In fact, I know you have been in.
每一个熟悉的地点,都有一段不堪的回忆。
Every familiar place, have a section of unbearable memories.
每一个回忆的背后,就有一段辛酸和心动。
Every memory behind, there is a bitterness and heart.
多少个日升日落,诠释这个黑天白夜。
How many of the rising sun, the interpretation of the dark night.
多少个日升日落,渲染这个灰白世界。
How many of the rising sun, rendering the gray world.